A Class 8 pupil in Puducherry’s Karaikal died after consuming a chilly drink, allegedly poisoned by his classmates’ mom.
According to Bala Manikandan’s father Rajendran, a employee at a good value store in Karaikal, his son went to highschool for the annual rehearsal programme Saturday.
The boy returned dwelling within the afternoon and began vomiting. He instructed his mother and father that he had been vomiting since he drank chilly drink the college watchman gave him, stated his father.
Bala was instantly admitted to Karaikal Government Hospital the place he died throughout therapy.
The faculty instructed the mother and father that Bala drank chilly drink despatched by them. “We did not give our son any cold drink before he left school,” the daddy stated.
The mother and father then enquired with the watchman Devadhas, who stated an individual claiming to be Bala Manikandan’s relative had given him the drink and requested him to move it on to the boy.
The CCTV footage confirmed that the one who gave the drink was Sakaya Rani Victoria, whose youngsters examine in the identical class.
Bala’s mom Malathi lodged a criticism at Karaikal metropolis police station, alleging that Sakaya Rani Victoria poisoned the drink. She has been arrested.
The police are investigating if the lady allegedly poisoned the drink owing to competitors amongst her youngsters and Bala. A case has been registered.